Articles and press releases submitted in the form below will be considered for publication in the news feed. Please read our policies and guidelines carefully to help ensure that your news will get published as soon as possible. We do not guarantee that anything submitted here will be published.
We also have a news tips form available if you would like to make us aware of a news item that you did not create or that may not be ready for publication.
Regular contributors can reach out to us to discuss the creation of a user account on this site.
Submission Policy & Guidelines:
- Non-commercial content only. This is not a place to get free advertising for private businesses.
- Submissions should be ready to be published. Failure to proofread your content sufficiently for spelling and grammar issues may mean it will not be added to the news feed.
- Your content should be factual and newsworthy. It can be good news or bad news, but it needs to be something that will appeal to our local audience. And if you aren’t sure that something is true, check it out before you submit!
- Please include your name and/or the name of your organization as well as any necessary contact information in the body of your post at the beginning or end of your news piece.
- Last minute posts for opportunities may not be added to the feed. Please post well ahead of time.
- Form technical details:
- Your submission will be in plain text so make sure to include any necessary URL links in your release near where you would like them to appear. Links will be created as necessary by our editors using your article text.
- Submitted images should be jpg or png files. The ideal resolution is 880px wide by 600px tall (Min: 800×600, Max: 1200×800). Please optimize your images (tutorial) so the file size is as small as possible without sacrificing quality. Less than 100kb is ideal. More than 150kb is not good.
- Separate tags with commas.