This week on KEPW News Weekly Edition:
- University officials and Eugene Police Chief Chris Skinner asked neighbors to stay engaged and continue to report crimes
- Evictions of unhoused neighbors continue routinely, despite the cold weather and pandemic
- Representative Marty Wilde says he was punished for speaking out when his own party broke the law
- The Eugene Emeralds look for support to build a stadium at the Fairgrounds
- South Eugene neighbors asks that middle housing rule changes go to a vote of the people
- Active Transportation Committee advisors line up projects for 2022
- And more!
These episodes are also broadcast on KEPW 97.3 FM in Eugene, Oregon on Mondays at 6am and 1:30pm and repeating on Wednesdays and Sundays at the same times.