This week on KEPW News Weekly Edition:
- The Eugene City Council approved its latest approach to accessory dwelling units, after three previous attempts were rejected by the State of Oregon
- Neighbors asked EWEB to stop spreading dust, rocks, and now mud from dump trucks on the East 40th Water Storage Project
- Lane County reportedly calls for a refrigerated truck to help store bodies because of the recent COVID-19 surge
- West Eugene residents asked the City Council for environmental justice, by holding polluters accountable for the toxins they introduce into the air, land, and water
- An internal investigative report at Lane Transit District finds disrespect, dysfunction, and disorganization, but not enough evidence to conclude that two board members engaged in gender discrimination
These episodes are also broadcast on KEPW 97.3 FM in Eugene, Oregon on Mondays at 6am and 1:30pm and repeating on Wednesdays and Sundays at the same times.